Magnificent Victorian in prized location
Framed by a glorious established garden of some 780 m² approx. this gracious freestanding Hawthorn brick residence, circa 1880, rests elegantly on solid bluestone foundations and showcases exquisite period detail and grand proportions ideal for contemporary family living. An imposing double arched entrance hall, 14-foot ceilings with deep cornices and intricate ceiling roses, marble mantles and polished floorboards set the scene for a sublime lifestyle.
• Elegant formal lounge with superb marble open fireplace
• Spacious informal living and dining rooms lead onto a full width verandah ideal for summer entertaining
• Stylish kitchen with marble bench tops, European appliances and walk-in pantry
• Four superb double bedrooms (master with full ensuite and walk in robe)
• Sparkling central family bathroom, separate laundry with ample storage
• Freestanding studio/children’s play area, large cellar
• Remote control lock-up garage with storage/workshop. Plus additional remote parking for two vehicles and a carport via Orrong Rd
• Features include Hydronic heating, separate ACs, superb soft furnishings and quality decor throughout
• All this within easy reach of vibrant Glenhuntly Road cafe precinct, city bound transport, elite schools and Parkland.