A GREAT STARTER IN THE HEART OF PORT MELBOURNE
Be the envy of your friends – immaculately-presented and generously-proportioned ground floor apartment with courtyard garden and desirable layout situated in sought after “Waterside” development.
- Secure foyer entry
- Large bedroom with built in robes, opens to courtyard
- Modern bathroom with European laundry
- Fully appointed galley kitchen with stone bench top & stainless steel European appliances (including Smeg stove/oven and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher)
- Spacious and light filled living/dining room with handy study alcove opening onto large entertainer's terrace with 2nd entrance to Dow Street
- Split system heating/air conditioning
- Secure undercover parking + storage cage
- Currently leased at $1,825pcm (approx $420pw) until 27/8/16
Relaxed, inner city living at its best with Port Melbourne's popular swimming beach at the end of the street , vibrant Bay Street shopping and cafes around the corner and city light rail only a short stroll away.
ALL ENQUIRIES MUST INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER
Council Rates: $1,035.00 p.a.
Water Rates: $672.08 p.a. + usage
Body Corporate: $797.30 per quarter