CLASSIC FEDERATION METRES TO SWAN STREET
Hidden behind a vine-adorned wall just metres from Swan Street, this classic Federation is ready for a modern makeover. Rich with character and liveable as is, this is an exciting opportunity to complement the home’s period charm with a show-stopping contemporary renovation.
- Solid-brick Federation, highlighted by stunning period features including an exquisite pressed metal ceiling, intricate leadlight, authentic fireplaces and decorative ceiling roses.
- A work from home study area is a bonus in the formal lounge and dining room, while the casual living room looks out to the private, easy-care courtyard.
- An original wood-burner stove stars in the large eat-in kitchen which also has a gas oven. There is also the convenience of two bathrooms including the master ensuite.
- Considerable storage can be found in the two upstairs bedrooms, while an over-sized ground floor bedroom (possible lounge) is also offered.
- Hydronic heating, multiple split systems, security alarm and low maintenance setting with external laundry, garden shed and additional WC.
Just metres to the many dining & retail attractions of Swan Street, this fabulous and potential-loaded proposition is also within easy reach of Barkly Gardens, Burnley Station and trams to the city.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.