CHARACTER-FILLED FEDERATION METRES TO SWAN STREET
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Providing the solid foundations for a city-fringe showpiece, this character-filled Federation home presents an exciting opportunity for buyers to procure a classic & brilliantly positioned Richmond residence and really make it their own.
- Original solid-brick Federation home with stunning period features including a pressed metal ceiling, intricate leadlight, decorative ceiling roses, authentic fireplaces & deep architraves.
- Dual living zones include a formal lounge and dining room – with work from home study area – plus rear casual living room with views of the private easy-care courtyard.
- Large eat-in kitchen with gas oven & cooktop plus original wood-burner stove
- Two bathrooms, including the master ensuite.
- An over-sized ground floor bedroom (or lounge) plus three upstairs bedrooms with considerable storage.
- Hydronic heating, multiple split systems, security alarm and low maintenance setting with external laundry, garden shed and additional WC.
Embark on a modern yet sympathetic makeover, just metres to the many dining & retail attractions of Swan Street, Barkly Gardens, Burnley Station and trams to the city.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.