Spacious Home, Big Backyard, Great Location!
Set in a quiet location & boasting natural light is this low maintenance 4-bedroom Simonds built home. Four generously sized bedrooms including master bedroom with en-suite & spacious walk-in robe, a gorgeous modern kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, central bathroom, laundry which opens out to the side yard, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, double garage with internal access.
This is a great one-off opportunity to own this gorgeous home. With all amenities close by, this home provides the ideal and convenient lifestyle for a family. Perfect distance to everything Brookfield has to offer including Train Station, Shopping Centre, Fitness centre, schools, childcare and early education centre etc.
• Easy Freeway access, located only approx. 35km from Melbourne's CBD and approximately 35 minutes drive to Melbourne Airport
• Short drive to the future Melton Hospital in Cobblebank
• Walkable distance to Melton Train Station and Bus Stops
• Walkable distance to Station Square shopping centre, close proximity to Coburns Central, Woodgrove Shopping Centre, Melton Town Centre and Opalia Plaza
• Walkable distance to Melton Christian College and Al Iman College Campus. Close Proximity to Coburn Primary School, Staughton College, Melton South Primary School, Melton Secondary College and
Melton West Primary School
• Less than 10 minutes drive to St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School, St Dominic's Primary School and Wedge Park Primary School
• Walkable distance to Genesis Health & Fitness, Close Proximity to Melton Community Health Centre, Melton Waves Leisure Centre.
To find out more information call us today!
Simran Khatrha 0431 178 435
Arun Palackalody 0410 389 044
In light of recent events, Biggin & Scott North have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we are conducting inspections by appointment only and kindly ask that you DO NOT attend inspections, if:
* You are feeling unwell
* Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
* Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
* You are under strict self-isolation instructions
* You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.