CHARMING BRICK VICTORIAN IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POCKET
- 2 good sized bedrooms; built in robes; decorative open fireplace; ceiling fans
- Stunning exposed brick hallway entrance; floorboards and roof storage
- Modernised kitchen and meals area – Gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Light and bright open plan living area with reverse cycle heating and cooling; floorboards
- Stylish renovated bathroom; separate shower and bath; European laundry
- Outdoor courtyard garden plus storage shed
- Eligible for permit parking
- Land size: 5.4m x 30m approx. (161sqm approx)
A secluded private oasis beckons in the heart of Abbotsford’s cafés and restaurant sector. Victoria Gardens, Collingwood Children’s Farm, Abbotsford Convent, local food markets, Yarra River, parks, bike paths and transport all at your doorstep!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.