Spacious and Gracious Family Victorian
Sporting a striking colour scheme to accentuate its classic period aesthetic, this gracious Victorian home offers a fabulous flowing layout that will have the whole family swooning. Extensive period detail includes soaring high ceilings, lead light windows, ceiling roses, period fireplaces and a stunning hall arch.
The ornate character continues into the cavernous open plan living area that looks over luscious landscaped gardens through stunning frameless stacking glass doors.
Ideally positioned in one of Elsternwick’s finest Victorian streetscapes, this sensational home is a gentle stroll from elite schools, parklands and Glenhuntly Road shopping, eateries and transport modes.
• Traditional wide central hall, polished floorboards throughout
• 4 bedrooms, OFP’s, BIRs, WIR to master
• 2 traditional bathrooms, deep claw bath (ensuite to master)
• Separate laundry, separate guest powder room
• Formal living room with OFP, remote blinds, built-in Bose speakers
• Spacious kitchen, granite benches, European stainless steel appliances
• Cavernous open plan living and dining, frameless glass stacking doors
• Ducted heating, split system A/C, alarm, 3 point video surveillance cameras
• Alfresco deck, auto louvre vergola, outdoor drinks fridge, landscaped gardens, front and rear fountains
• Ample car accommodation & carport, plus storeroom
• Land size – 554sqm approx.