NEAR NEW, BOUTIQUE BUILDING OPPOSITE VICTORIA PARK
- First floor, security building
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes. Main bedroom with additional study nook
- Open plan living/dining with timber floors leading out to private balcony
- Stylish kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Central bathroom; laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Secure off-street carspace
- Storage cage
- Double glazed windows
- Boutique building of only 45 apartments!
- Rent potential up to $480pw ($29,960pa)
- Owners corporation - $851pq approx
- Council rates - $297pq approx
Wide residential street. Stroll to the station and emerging Johnston Street cafes, restaurants and night life scene, St Heliers Street Gallery and Collingwood Children’s Farm. Adjacent to Victoria Park community oval, Dights Falls, Yarra River, bush walks and bike trails at your door.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.