ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE BLOCK!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Ideally located in this sought after pocket of Abbotsford, you'll find this perfectly presented apartment packed full of features.
- Ground floor, security building
- One queen bedroom, built in robe, dual bathroom access
- Open plan living/dining leading out to private balcony
- Stylish kitchen, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Bathroom with shower, lots of storage and separate laundry area
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Desk space converted into additional storage/linen closet
- Newly installed balcony blinds for added security and shade
- Secure undercover parking
- Storage cage
Located in a superb location within walking distance to a Woolies Metro and IGA, Johnston Street, Victoria Park Train Station and other Public Transport options, it’s also a short distance to Smith Street, Dights Falls, Abbotsford Convent and trails along the Yarra River.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 2nd March 2022