AWARD-WINNING RICHMOND LIVING
A sophisticated renovation has transformed this classic terrace into a cutting-edge showpiece defined by unique interiors, first-class finishes & extensive use of carefully considered materials.
- Designed by Andrew Maynard Architects, this award-winning residence is a striking fusion of timeless Victorian charm and stunning streamlined modernity
- Spanning three flawless levels, the home’s original period detailing is complemented by chic black steel features, exposed brick and warm Western Cedar elements
- Offering up to four bedrooms across its three levels, the home’s anchor is the Miele kitchen with steel benches & custom cabinetry; it opens to the private courtyard
- A clever ‘mirror box’ conceals the ground floor powder room & Euro laundry while a standout Enzie spiral staircase connects each of the home’s levels
- Highlights include a fully-tiled designer bathroom, study, hydronic heating, split system heating/cooling, solar panels, internal blinds & built-in BBQ set in sleek steel surrounds
- Winner of Best Renovation 2012, the home was shortlisted for the 2013 World Architecture Awards & featured on the ABC’s Dream Build plus various architectural publications
Footsteps to Bridge Road & Epworth Hospital, this exceptional offering is within easy reach of the station, shops, cafes and parks; it is also just minutes to Melbourne’s premier sporting precinct & a short tram ride to the city.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.