URBAN STYLE & INDIVIDUALITY
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Expect the unexpected at this incredibly spacious offering in the heart of vibrant Richmond. Hidden away behind the shops and restaurants of cosmopolitan Swan and Church Streets, it is an inner-city pad brimming with urban style and individuality. Contemporary open plan spaces, flexible living across multiple levels and balconies that take in far-reaching views – it’s all here and waiting to be enjoyed.
- Versatile, multi-level townhouse of impressive proportions with up to three bedrooms.
- Two bedrooms feature built-in robes & are bathed in sunshine thanks to a towering light-well/atrium. A third bedroom with balcony could be used as additional living space if needed.
- Top level living area & large entertainer’s terrace, both offering ever-changing views across Richmond’s rooftops.
- Stylish Miele/stone kitchen with substantial cupboard space and a sun-swept dining/meals area.
- Two bathrooms, including an ensuite on the lower level, plus Euro laundry and central mezzanine study area.
- Split system heating/cooling, intercom entry and secure off-street parking.
This is inspired inner-city living, designed to impress.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 30th September 2021