A HIDDEN GEM, COMPLEMENTED BY LARGE PRIVATE COURTYARD
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
This superbly presented and ideally positioned apartment, is accompanied by a phenomenally large garden courtyard including private roller door entrance via rear lane.
Other key features include:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes and updated carpet
- Chic modern bathroom with shower over bath, toilet & vanity
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample cupboard space and newly laid floorboards
- Socially adjoining living room with a separate north facing balcony, heating and updated carpet
- Landscaped garden courtyard with pristine lawn and storage shed
- Private off-street car park via roller door entrance, 2 additional parking permits available via City of Yarra
Desirably positioned on the outskirts of the CBD and within walking distance to Brunswick, Gertrude and Smith Streets' shopping and dining precincts. Located within proximity to the iconic Standard Hotel with its fantastic beer garden, The Melbourne Museum and plenty of public transport options at hand.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos were taken in December 2018
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.