RICHMOND HILL SOPHISTICATION WITH VIEWS TO THE CITY
Culminating in an impressive rooftop terrace with incredible city skyline views, this sleek and contemporary residence offers stylish easy-care accommodation in a sought-after Richmond Hill locale. Private, secure and with the bonus of rear access via Dando Street, this beautiful home is just moments to cafes, restaurants and trams for the ultimate carefree lifestyle.
- Stylish two-storey residence with separate living/dining areas – the rear dining room opens to a low maintenance courtyard & garage which is accessed via Dando Street.
- Chic stone kitchen with gas cooking plus the convenience of a ground floor powder room and lots of storage.
- Two first floor bedrooms including the master with direct access to the semi-ensuite bathroom which has room for laundry appliances.
- Both bedrooms boast built-in wardrobes, split system heating/cooling for added comfort and the second bedroom enjoys city views.
- Hydronic heating can be found throughout, and the home also features a security alarm.
- The home’s crowning glory is the rooftop terrace where views of the city and iconic landmarks such as the MCG are sure to impress all who visit.
An enviable inner-city lifestyle is key at this sophisticated residence, which is footsteps to the attractions of Swan Street, Richmond station, Melbourne’s famous sporting precinct and just minutes to the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.