Huge Living Spaces & Amazing Building Facilities!
Everything you need for a relaxing city lifestyle is here. The apartment is centrally situated in Melbourne CBD and offers all the comforts of grand spaces in a modern high-rise.
• Just 3 minutes’ walk to Coles Supermarket, bottle shop, Asian grocery and Spencer Outlet Mall
• Only 7 minutes’ walk to Flagstaff Train Station and Flagstaff Gardens park
• About 10-15 minutes’ walk to RMIT and other Melbourne universities and libraries
• Bourke Street Mall, Southern Cross Station, dining, hospitals, shops, amenities and cafes all within short walking distance
The apartment is huge in proportions:
• 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes and city views
• 2 spacious modern bathrooms and toilets including the en suite in the master bedroom
• Huge living and dining area
• Expansive covered balcony overlooking majestic city views
• Stunning kitchen with multiple storage, stone bench tops, double sinks, and latest stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, microwave, gas stove and oven)
• Separate study area with built-in desk
• Concealed European style laundry (washer and dryer included)
• Split system air conditioning, heating and double-glazed windows
• Cabled ready for lightning-fast NBN internet & foxtel
• Grand entry foyer with 7-day concierge & on-site security
• Keyless building access and video intercom
• Secure car parking
• Storage cage next to car park
• Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & BBQ courtyard (access is subject to building regulations)
• Multiple lifts
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Friday 10th July 2020