MAGNIFICENT ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
This enormous one bedroom apartment set within a magnificent mansion building. Highlighted by polished boards and a courtyard big enough for a large cocktail party this apartment has it all.
This sensational apartment features:
• Well equipped kitchen including stainless steel appliances; dishwasher, electric oven & stovetop.
• Adjoining dining room that leads out to a beautiful porch and garden area.
• Large living area with open fireplace, beautiful bay window including gorgeous plantation shutters.
• Full size laundry, including washing machine facilities and multitude of storage.
• Wonderfully renovated bathroom.
• Polished floorboards throughout.
• Panel heating throughout.
• Master bedroom with built in robes & ceiling fan.
With the beach, restaurants, bars and Albert Park at your doorstep not to mention the biggest one bedroom you have ever seen - this one is not to be missed!!
CARPARK DISCLAIMER: The Tenant acknowledges that the premises may be located in an area where car parking may be at a premium. On street car parking may be available by way of the issue of a resident parking permit issued by the Municipal Council. The real estate and the agent makes no representation about the availability and/or terms and conditions on which any such parking permit may be made available to the tenant (if at all). The tenant should make their own enquiries with the Municipal Council in regard to any such car parking before signing the Lease Agreement.
TO INSPECT, Please refer to the listed inspection time/s. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed time/s please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by SMS if the inspection is cancelled
Available from:Monday 15th March 2021