Closing Date Sale Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Entry level solid three bedroom brick veneer home situated on approx. 603m2 and in need of a new owner with the time, effort and skills to restore to its former glory. A great opportunity located in a sought after beachside pocket and complemented by the proximity to the pristine waters of the Seaford beach, public transport including train station and bus stops and local schools.
Offering a large family living room with an original spacious kitchen with meals area. Central family bathroom needing a makeover plus separate toilet. Ducted heating plus airconditioning.
Low maintenance gardens with a rear entertaining decked area plus a large lockup garage with an attached workshop area.
• Solid three bedroom renovators delight
• Spacious light filled living area
• Family kitchen, central bathroom plus ducted heating
• Low maintenance gardens
• Ample off-street parking plus single garage and workshop area
• Walk to local shops, schools, transport and recreational reserves