FAMILY ELEGANCE, HEARTWARMING CHARM, AND A SUPERB LOCATION FIRST TIME FOR SALE!
First time offered since its original build more than 40 years ago by the original owner, and a genuinely heartwarming and inviting dual level family offering which has versatility that is rarely seen, this incomparable 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence is a delightful opportunity in a picturesque location.
Property's like this don't come on the Vermont South market very often. Immaculately cared for, much-loved, and well-presented by the owner, this charming abode is just waiting for a new family to come in and enjoy it for years to come.
• Situated on a sizeable 707 sqm (approx.)
• Spacious formal lounge and dining room will be your wonderful first impression just off the entry
• Dazzlingly renovated kitchen comes from award-winning Jasmine McClelland Design and delivers Caesarstone benchtops, a vast amount of storage, and Asko and Bosch appliances
• There is an easy casual meals zone right next to the sleek kitchen
• Relaxed living room with exposed brick could be anything from a rumpus room to family dining
• Flexible family room is a spacious area that is serviced by a Jetmaster open wood fireplace while also offering great storage and access to a bathroom (bathroom with external access to pool)
• Family room could be easily converted into a master bedroom
• 2 downstairs bedrooms are fitted with BIRs and easily access to a classic bathroom with eye-catching leadlight skylight
• Main bedroom upstairs with walk-in robe and ensuite while also featuring a balcony
• 4th bedroom/study also located upstairs, with all bedrooms offering pleasant outlooks
• Gas ducted heating and split system cooling
• Laundry room
• Sophisticated security system
• In-ground pebblemix pool and spa with solar heating
• Excellent courtyard and deck space perfect for summer dining
• Low-maintenance yet flourishing garden
• Top of the range PV LG solar panels
• Rainwater tank
• Large carport with additional off street parking space.
In a safe and secluded street, you're close to Emmaus College, Livingstone Primary School, Vermont South Special School, Vermont South Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, Glen Waverley train station, Nunawading train station , Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, Bellbird Dell Reserve, Hanover Reserve, Sportlink Vermont South, buses, Eastlink, and Burwood Highway trams.