Breath-Taking Luxury Home - In Massively Booming Location!
This self-standing 4 bedroom home pays homage to the experience, quality and fine-workmanship of its builder! The spectacular townhouse, strategically located in a booming pocket of Altona North, across the road from a stunning park, features 4 bathrooms, 3 living areas, an enormous remote controlled garage and a large tiled entertaining space!
To experience the quality and meticulous care that went into the construction of this home is to fully appreciate the competency of the builder.
Without holding back, this home has been upgraded with multiple high-end specifications such as;
- A Completely Detached Built (meaning your home won't be connected to the alternate townhouse as standard!)
- Gorgeous and lush 'Sir Walter' Buffalo Grass throughout all garden areas
- A State of the art alarm system to ensure peace-of-mind when away.
- Upgraded titled front porch, rear side porch and outside living space!
- Soft closing cabinetry in the stunning two-pack kitchen
- Top-of-the-range stainless-steel appliances
- Double blinds throughout home - sheer plus block-out
- Classic chrome details - such as tap-ware, door handles and hinges
- Two-tone exterior colorway featuring an on-trend soothing grey weatherboard facade juxtaposed against a brilliant white that emphasizes window placement and quantity!
- Elite refrigerated air-conditioning system (ducted) for the ultimate atmosphere all year around!
This home, teeming with extras, was built to suit both the lifestyles of a large family, as well as that of an executive couple who loves to entertain!
Not to mention the following amenities all within walking distance;
- Second Avenue Shopping Strip (bakery, groceries, and more)
- AW Langshaw Reserve (AFL oval, Playground)
- Borrack Square Shopping Center (Woolworths, Multiple eateries, bakery, Commonwealth Bank)
- The Circle Shopping strip
- Altona Gate Shopping Center
- Millers Junction Shopping Center (Movie Theater, Aldi, Bunnings, Officeworks, JB hi-fi, Woolworths)
As well as the following public transport option;
- Newport Train Station
- Various Buses that head to both different train stations and the city itself.
Mere minutes away from the city, Altona North is sure to continue to experience the drastic increase in demand for larger homes caused by urbanization.
64 Marion Street, Altona North, VIC 3025, is a property overflowing with luxury and subtle class, and sure to make waves in today's market!