AN UNEXPECTED FAMILY TRIUMPH HIDDEN OFF TERRARA ROAD WITH POTENTIAL TO REDEVELOP!
With potential to redevelop, stunningly secluded well off Terrara Road giving you privacy that you've always dreamed of, and showcasing smart renovated touches and family highlights that are simply irresistible, this magnificent 4 bedroom, plus 1 study, 3 bathroom residence is one of Vermont's hidden treasures on an astonishing 2481 sqm (approx.).
• It's so rare to find a home this hidden away as well as offering this much amazing space inside and out!
• Access this private home via a long extended driveway
• The property has an eye-catching Tudor façade that makes way for modern interiors
• Two generous ground level living zones feature heartwarming brick detail and open fireplaces, including a family room with wet bar
• This redesigned and renovated kitchen is a dream for home cooks. Equipped with two separate cooking areas, they showcase dual Blanco sinks, an industrial style 6 burner gas cooktop and grill, finished with a custom matching range hood
• Generous dining space will be perfect for family dinners
• Downstairs study will be ideal to be utilised as a home office, and can also be another bedroom
• Stunning master bedroom has an expansive retreat which could be used as extra living or a dressing room, with this bedroom also boasting built-in robes and a luxurious ensuite with enormous shower
• 3 additional upstairs bedrooms with BIRs
• Upstairs and downstairs bathrooms each have a sleek updated features (upstairs bathroom with a smart toilet)
• Breathtaking views of the mountains from the top floor
• Laundry shares a space with the downstairs bathroom
• Ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling
• Sensational outdoor highlights include a swimming pool and spa, large covered alfresco dining area, landscaped gardens, and former tennis court which has potential to be upgraded or transformed into something else
• Large storage room/cubby house
• Double remote garage plus circular driveway with additional parking options
Zoned for Vermont Secondary College and Vermont Primary School (STSA). You're also moments to Bellbird Dell Reserve, Stephen Reserve, Terrara Park, Vermont South Shopping Centre, Brentford Square and Boronia Road shops, Westfield Knox, Morack Public Golf Course, St Timothy's Primary School, buses, and Eastlink.