Elegant South Yarra Towers
Located on the fourth floor of the highly regarded and tightly held ‘South Yarra Towers’ is this magnificent apartment with its high ceilings and generous proportions. Unparalleled in its distinctive qualities, boasting 180 degree views from its wrap around terrace over the ever evolving Chapel Street. This apartment has a highly unique floorplan that will appeal to all, whilst its refined character and alluring charm is sure to impress.
- Lavish hallway entry
- Secure video intercom
- Massive wrap around balcony overlooking Chapel Street showing off 180 degree views
- Large open plan living/dining offering plenty of scope to entertain
- Ducted heating/cooling
- Master bedroom features mirrored built-in robes and gorgeous tiled en-suite
- Second bedroom also offers built-in robes and views of famous Chapel Street
- Elegant central bathroom with bath/shower
- Separate kitchen with quality European appliances
- Separate laundry room
- Car park and storage shed on title
- Amenities on hand to provide for an A Class lifestyle, providing a pool, spa and BBQ courtyard/roof top entertaining areas.
An opulent lifestyle awaits as the property’s location is second to none, providing restaurants, cafes, shopping centre across the road, public transport options and easy access to the CBD.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Thursday 10th June 2021