Lifestyle & Luxury Living
This exceptionally designed apartment has everything you need to call home.
- State of the art kitchen with stone bench tops and island bench, glass splashbacks, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Light filled and spacious air conditioned living space, with floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors opening to the balcony
- Boasting two generous sized bedrooms along
- Central bathroom
- Allocated secure car parking for one car
Life at Trilogi includes:
- Access to a fully equipped gym
- Rooftop retreat with dining room and media room
- Three landscaped garden areas
This apartment has been designed to not only impress the eye, but to be a functional space with ample storage.
Located just a moments' walk to the Prahran Market, all of Chapel streets delights, Prahran Station and multiple transport links, some of Melbourne's finest eateries, Swinburne University and more.
This is the place to be and Trilogi provides a lifestyle second to none.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Friday 17th September 2021