STUNNING GARDENS AND A FAMILY LAYOUT THAT WILL DELIGHT!
Boasting amazing family versatility, large living zones, and plenty of outdoor space to play with, this 3 bedroom + 4th bedroom/study, 2 bathroom single level home is your dream Vermont South residence placed in one of the area's best pockets!
• Property is situated on a 692 sqm (approx.) block
• Formal living and dining feature angled high ceilings plus an open and free-flowing layout
• Generous family room has beautiful views of the front garden as well as direct access to the outside area
• Large casual meals is adjoined by the well-appointed kitchen which boasts a unique tiled benchtop and stainless-steel Blanco appliances
• Small timber bar space just off the kitchen with more storage apace could also be used as an extra food preparation area
• Master bedroom features ample built-in robe storage and a private ensuite
• 2 other bedrooms with BIRs are separated by the family bathroom
• Study/office could easily be a 4th bedroom
• Laundry room
• Ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling
• The home is surrounded by gorgeous manicured gardens while also offering an entertainer's courtyard
• 2 sheds
• Double carport
Short walk to Livingstone Primary School and zoned to Vermont Secondary College (STSA), and near Emmaus College, Terrara Preschool, Presbyterian Ladies' College (PLC), 10-min drive to Deakin University. Near Bellbird Dell Reserve, Hanover Reserve, Vermont South Shopping Centre with ALDI and Coles supermarkets, Sportlink Vermont South, Burwood Highway trams, The Glen Shopping Centre, Glen Waverley Train Station, Nunawading Train Station. Buses nearby Bus 736 (Mitcham - Blackburn via Vermont South & Glen Waverley & Forest Hill) and Bus 742 (Ringwood - Chadstone via Vermont South, Glen Waverley, Monash University, Oakleigh) and Eastlink is easily accessible.