QUALITY, CHARACTER AND TRANQUILITY IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND
This stylish freestanding, double-fronted Victorian home on a large allotment of c.382 sqm retains many of its original features: high pressed metal ceilings, stained glass windows and polished floors plus a spectacular light filled extension.
A short walk up the path past the topiary, shaded by a magnificent magnolia, to a romantic porch typifies the charm and elegance oozing from this spectacular period home. Formerly owned by gardening guru, Jenny Walker.
This is a perfect chance for a new homeowner or a creative opportunity to buy in one of Richmond’s premier streets.
- 2-3 spacious bedrooms, master with walk in robe and bathroom access, ornate fireplace and a stunning bay window.
- A beautiful open planned spacious family room and kitchen with adjacent dining room / bedroom, high ceilings and overlooking an enchanting garden.
- Stylish kitchen filled with light and equipped with Gaggenau appliances, copious storage and a generous eating area.
- Dual French doors open to a deck overlooking a beautiful large eclectic garden with a separate garden shed
- Bathroom with dual access, shower over a spa bath, marble floors and a large laundry area
- Hydronic heating throughout and a split system cooling system deliver total comfort to the home.
- Freestanding on a huge allotment of 382sqm approx. with a wide frontage, off street parking with 2 parking permits
Perfectly positioned in a desirable Richmond pocket with Swan Street and Bridge Road restaurants, cafés and pubs within walking distance. Citylink access and a tram ride to the CBD just moments away
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.