GALLERY INSPIRED LIVING IN PRIME POSITION…
This freestanding double fronted brick home combines timeless charm with warm modern amenities. A textural palette offers perfect canvas for a life less ordinary.
- 3 large bedrooms
- Dressing room leads to central bathroom
- Hexagon shaped dining with mural by acclaimed Australian artist, Glenn Morgan
- Generous living – iconic French wood burner
- Inviting north facing courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Separate laundry and second bathroom
- Bridget Riley inspired lead lights and metal work
- Gourmet cook's kitchen
- Car space
- Land 20m x 13m approx. (259m2), Neighbourhood Res Zone, HO
Ideally located in the coveted Warehouse district. Moments from Swan St, transport, sports and entertainment precinct.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.