VICTORIAN CHARM WITH TRUE POTENTIAL
Just off Bridge Road, where boutiques and transport await, discover this charming Victorian cottage poised to provide a bespoke inner-city lifestyle.
Behind a traditional façade, the home provides immediate comfort along with exciting potential to highlight the period appeal and further enhance with contemporary finishes. A walk to eateries and moments to Victoria Gardens, it is a quick tram ride to the MCG & CBD.
- Classic Victorian frontage with fretwork timber detail and shady verandah
- Soaring ceilings with ornate plasterwork roses in the two spacious bedrooms
- Rear living and dining zone with bi-folds extending to a low maintenance courtyard.
- Welcoming stone-topped timber kitchen with island plus stainless steel oven and cooktop.
- Generous bathroom, laundry and separate WC – potential and space to modify & update.
- Split system heating and cooling in all principal rooms. Pedestrian access to a rear laneway.
- Land size: 143sqm (24m x 6m) approx.
Appreciate the heritage, enjoy the location and love the lifestyle of this potential-rich Victorian.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.