2 BEDROOM RENOVATED TERRACE HOME. LOCATED IN THE MELBOURNE GIRLS COLLEGE ZONE. PLUS HEATING/ COOLING & OFF STREET PARKING!!
*** TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
With bi-fold doors opening onto a large deck, this home is for the entertainers of the world:
- Two good size bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Split system (heating/cooling) in the living area
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone
- Gas cooking
- Detailed ornamental fireplace (decorative only)
- Separate side courtyard with washing line
- Renovated bathroom with a large bath & ample storage
- Outdoor entertaining area with lock up shed & rear lane access
- Parking space for potentially two small cars or one large car
- Eligible for parking permit from local council
Located in the Melbourne Girls College zone, only a few minutes’ walk to the Yarra River, walking distance to Burnley Park, Bridge Road tram and more.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Available from:Thursday 23rd September 2021