CHARM, STYLE & CONTEMPORARY CLASS
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
A stylish and sophisticated renovation has transformed this charming single-fronted Edwardian into a contemporary showstopper with city sights - its timeless exterior concealing an incredible light-filled family sanctuary that showcases only the finest of finishes throughout.
- Expansive open plan living/dining area featuring high ceilings, gas fireplace and a wall of glass which connects the interiors to its private yet low maintenance surroundings.
- Peacefully positioned sitting room with plantation shutters and fireplace (possible fourth bedroom) plus first-floor study/living area with terrace access.
- First-class entertainer’s kitchen with stone benchtops, mirrored splashback, dual Miele ovens and induction cooktop.
- Tranquil upstairs master retreat with an inviting balcony, large walk-in robe, lavish ensuite; an equally stylish family bathroom services the remaining bedrooms, both with built-in robes.
- Ducted heating, split system heating/cooling, excellent storage throughout (including roof storage), American oak flooring and bluestone/decked courtyard with off-street parking & rear laneway access. There is also gated off-street parking at the front of the home.
Close to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, the many attractions of Bridge Road, a fabulous choice of restaurants, Yarra Primary School and the Yarra River for endless enjoyment.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.