Closing Date Sale 22nd June 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Whether you're looking for a space for your growing family, a flexible opportunity to work from home, or a long-term investment with opportunity to further enhance, this renovated classic oozes character and enjoys a prized position, all within walking distance from all that Frankston South has to offer.
Immaculately presented and architecturally designed to take full advantage of the stunning Vistas over Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve, this home must be seen to be truly appreciated. Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a stunning light filled main living area with pitched ceilings that effortlessly overflows onto the spacious outdoor area, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living.
A spacious chic kitchen effortlessly caters to the adjacent dining area, offering stone benchtops, tiled splashback, quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, dishwasher, gas cooktop with matching stainless steel rangehood, pantry and plenty of cabinetry. Adjacent to the kitchen is the well equipped laundry where more cabinetry can be found offering plenty of additional storage. To complete the picture, the lower level of the home includes a four car garage, plus separate workshop, as well as a fourth bedroom or studio with plenty of scope for a home-based office/business.
Additional features of this inspiring home include:
• Serene outlook from all areas, taking full advantage of the surroundings
• Master suite with walk in wardrobe & boutique ensuite
• Chic family sized bathroom with freestanding bath & floating vanity
• Covered alfresco area offering the ideal space for year round entertaining
• Flexible floorplan offering further scope to easily reconfigure
• Abundance of cleverly placed windows capturing the northern light
• Plenty of additional off-street parking for guests
• Located within both Frankston High School Zone & Derinya Primary Zone
• Haileybury private school bus route within easy reach
• Walking distance to Frankston CBD, Oliver's Hill & foreshore
• 943sqm (approx.) of prime real estate in a high growth area
• Melbourne CBD a short 40 minute drive
Designed for family living on an impressive scale, this magnificent home represents a sound investment for the future in a lifestyle location. Only minutes away from Peninsula link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches the Peninsula has to offer.
Contact Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa today and discuss securing your very own slice of paradise!
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspection.