GENEROUS 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM APARTMENT, WITH PRIVATE BALCONY, CLOSE TO MCG & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Located in the sought after Charlie building within walking distance to the MCG, public transport and local cafes, this brilliantly positioned apartment offers a vibrant urban lifestyle in the heart of Richmond. With two contemporary bathrooms, a spacious west facing lounge with adjoining balcony and state of the art shared pool and gym facilities, it is a perfect home base for those looking to immerse themselves in an inner city hot spot.
- 2 bedrooms, including a generous master with contemporary ensuite, mirrored built in robes, study nook and balcony access
- Spacious central lounge area with double door access to a large balcony overlooking the quiet urban neighbourhood
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven and electric cook-top and integrated dishwasher
- Contemporary central bathroom with bathtub
- European laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling
- One secure car space, storage cage
- Excellent shared gym and pool facilities
- Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of Utilities.
- Internal area: 81sqm approx. Balcony and terrace: 12sqm approx
Style, Comfort and Convenience in the Acclaimed ‘Charlie’ Building. Conveniently close to the MCG, Bridge Road shopping and cafés and the CBD
***For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 30th October 2020