Luxury Family Home in Premier Position
**Fully vaccinated parties can attend inspections with density measurements of 1 per 4 sqm. Proof of vaccination required prior to entry. Pre- register for easy access. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated buyer inspections are by private appointment only. Please call Matthew Marshall on 0417 322 408 to arrange a time.**
The enchanting double frontage of this Victorian weatherboard makes it one of Aspendale's prettiest, but it's the architect-designed renovation that gives this timeless classic the wow factor. Located within strolling distance of the soft sands of Aspendale beach, and short walk to both Aspendale and Mordialloc villages, this gorgeous family home is an instant pleaser.
- Beautiful cottage style gardens upon entry
- Large open plan living and dining room
- Family kitchen with adjacent study nook
- Huge master bedroom suite with retreat, walk in robe/dressing room, luxury ensuite and balcony
- 3 further bedrooms (one serviced by ensuite and walk in robe)
- Upstairs fitted home office or 5th bedroom
- Large family bathroom plus fitted laundry
- 2 architecturally designed voids to allow abundant sunlight to flow through the home
- Rear entertainers deck with remote awning overlooking landscaped designed brick paved conversation zones
Further features include hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, recycled timber floors and beams, solar panels and much more to explore upon inspection.
A premiere position with easy access to schools, childcare and kindergartens; cafes, parklands and walking tracks close by. Inspections strictly by appointment only.