SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH HIGH CEILINGS
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This LARGE first floor, two bedroom apartment is positioned to the rear of the block and has been updated throughout. Flooded with natural light, features include:
- High ceilings and near new carpets throughout
- Wide entry hall with built in cupboard
- Large modern kitchen/meals area with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and electric oven
- Spacious living/dining room
- Split system heating/cooling
- Separate balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with HUGE built in robes
- Sparkling, updated central bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet
- Internal laundry facilities, forget the communal laundry!
- Off street parking for one car
- Plenty of on-street parking for additional residents
All within walking distance to Glenhuntly Road Shops & transport, Elsternwick Station, Classic cinema and the Port Phillip foreshore is only a short distance away.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Monday 18th July 2022