SPACIOUS INNER-CITY LIVING
With an award-winning architect, this spacious apartment is the perfect opportunity for a first home or inner-city investment.
Designed by Fender Katsalidis Architects, the building features an iconic red-brick facade that has been a historic part of the industrial tapestry of Richmond.
- Spacious open plan living, leading out to the private balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtop, glass splashback and Miele appliances
- Gas cooktop, dishwasher, and European laundry
- Main bedroom with built-in robes and access to the balcony
- Separate study nook, heating and cooling, double glazed windows and doors, lift access, video intercom and basement parking (not a stacker)
- Rental Potential $425-$450 approx
- Owners Corp: $419 per quarter approx
- Total Internal Size 51sqm
- East Facing Balcony 8sqm
Ideally located behind the heart of Bridge Road and all its amenities such as fantastic restaurants, pubs, well known and much sought after fashion labels, public transport, and the well-known Gleadell Street Market on your doorstep.
In Conjunction With Vendor Advocacy Australia Pty. Ltd.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.