“Mrs King’s Cottage”, Renovated Cottage with 2-Room Studio Close to Lake Daylesford
Set within the premier Lake Daylesford precinct this appealing renovated cottage with adjoining studio is positioned on a huge corner allotment of 1068 sq.m., suited to further development/subdivision (subject to Council approval).
The cottage comprises 2 large bedrooms, open plan living-dining-kitchen that opens to a wide east facing elevated deck, stylish bathroom, laundry and separate toilet. Adjoining the cottage is a 2-roomed studio with coved ceiling – perfect for a home office or additional bedroom accommodation.
Just a short stroll to the Lake, the property enjoys a peaceful setting surrounded by established homes and gardens, an easy walk to lakeside cafes, and located within minutes to Daylesford’s main street stores, cafes, services.
The property presents many options - ideal as a welcoming permanent country home, holiday accommodation, rental investment or private weekend retreat.
In accordance with current Covid guidelines, all inspections, including advertised Open House inspections, are by advance registration only.
• Renovated cottage with 2 bedrooms, open plan living-dining, smart kitchen and bathroom. Adjoining 2 room studio/office/3rd bedroom with sitting room
• Gas heater plus split system heating/cooling. Gas hot water service
• Land area 1068 sq.m corner allotment (corner Leggatt & Armstrong Streets)
• Suited to further development/subdivision (subject to Council approval)
• General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire Council
• Nearby access (2 minute walk) to Lake Daylesford and the Peace Mile Walk around the shores of the Lake
• All services connected – electricity, natural gas, town water, sewerage