Private inspections available 7 days a week. Call Luke on 0414 757 705 to book an appointment.
Character Beachside Beauty plus Bungalow
Sensitively renovated throughout, this character filled family home in a quiet cul-de-sac is perfect for those looking for a relaxed and flexible lifestyle surrounded by beautifully landscape gardens. The moment you walk through the door you experience the warmth that only a character home can give you. Featuring stunning hardwood floors, sun-drenched dining room and living room with open fireplace. The galley kitchen includes a breakfast bar and cleverly designed euro laundry. Good sized bedrooms all enjoy plush carpet and garden views.
Step outside to the huge deck and enjoy the landscaped gardens of mature trees, veggie patches and original sheds on a spacious 723sqm (approx.) block. An added bonus is the stylish self-contained bungalow with versatile floor plan including a bedroom, lounge room, home office and playroom. Outside you will also find a garden bathroom with shower and basin, perfect for washing-off after a sandy stroll or swim. Literally one street back from the beach as well as walking distance to recreational reserves, cafes, schools and Seaford train station, this unique property provides endless opportunity and lifestyle.
• Beautifully presented three-bedroom character filled home plus stylish bungalow
• Sun drenched lounge and dining rooms with stunning timber floors and original
• Quality galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Good sized bedrooms with robes in the master
• Stunning landscaped gardens with large outdoor entertaining deck
• Walk to local beaches, cafes, schools, parkland and transport
• Ideal for families looking for a relaxed lifestyle by the beach