SPECTACULAR NORTH FACING VIEWS
Oversized one bedroom in central location.
Access via Queens Lane off Union Street.
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Sundrenched with floor to ceiling windows, North facing open plan living and dining leading out to spacious terrace with views
- Modern kitchen with stone bench, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Generously proportioned ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower; laundry facilities
- 12th floor, security building
- Undercover carspace
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Owners corporation – $1,038pq approx
- Rent potential up to $450pw
- 79sqm of lifestyle living (68sqm approx. internal)
- Common areas include: Roof top leisure centre with incredible 360-degree views taking in the Bay, City Skyline, Albert Park Lake, Parklands and to the Dandenong Ranges, fully equipped gymnasium and pool.
Executive living in this sought after landmark building.
Easy access to Albert Park Lake, Chapel Street shopping precinct, fabulous cafes, restaurants, entertainment, surrounding South Melbourne, South Yarra, Prahran, Windsor and St Kilda.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.