A CLASS ABOVE THE REST!
Set on a spacious 588sqm (approx.) allotment directly opposite Casey Central Park, this exquisite family home will capture those with an eye for detail from start to finish when it comes to this properties luxe fixtures and fittings, bespoke cabinetry and grand indoor/outdoor living.
With no expense spared, the home offers:
- A sophisticated and wide entry flowing onto the cosy formal living featuring a fireplace and separate reading alcove with garden views and Casey Central Park outlook.
- Designer kitchen featuring top of the range appliances including an integrated fridge and dishwasher, 3 in-1 wall oven/coffee machine/microwave, separate gas cooktop and range hood, double sink with inSinkErator, waterfall benchtops and an abundance of powered appliance cupboards and soft-closing drawers.
- Open-plan family room and dining with beautiful pendant lighting seamlessly flowing onto a separate living zone, of which both areas lead outdoors to the covered entertaining area.
- Upstairs consists of a large home office/rumpus with a built-in desk and cabinetry, along with four king bedrooms all with extensive storage and recently renovated central bathroom & separate toilet.
- Master suite includes an impressive walk-through robe to an opulent ensuite adorned with a double his/hers vanity, frameless walk-in shower, freestanding bathtub, toilet and bidet, not to mention a hotel-inspired built-in bar with a fridge, hot/cold filtered water & sink – the ideal place for parents to retire after a long day to enjoy a hot/cold drink on their very own balcony overlooking the park!
- Outdoor alfresco and decking featuring a built-in BBQ kitchenette and a cosy gas fireplace overlooking the in-ground solar heated swimming pool, a Balinese hut with a heated spa plus an outdoor bathroom including a shower and toilet.
Other notable features include; zoned gas ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, bathroom underfloor heating, plantation shutters on all windows, downstairs powder room, full size laundry with a ceiling-mounted remote electric clothes airer with UV lights/fans, plenty of storage space, extensive/bespoke cabinetry throughout, polished timber flooring, plush wool carpet, 5kW solar panels, security CCTV alarm system, x2 water tanks (=10lts), rear access and internal entry via the oversized remote double garage and SO MUCH MORE...!!!
Conveniently located with everything you could possibly need at your doorstep with bus #841 route only 350m away, a hop, skip and jump to Casey Central Shopping Centre (650m away), and a short drive or walk to popular schools, including Hillsmeade Primary and Alkira Secondary College.
Inspection we can assure you, will not disappoint!
Proudly marketed by Emily Grainger - Biggin & Scott Casey (Berwick)