BEAUTIFUL & RENOVATED DOUBLE FRONTED 3 BEDROOM VICTORIAN HOME WITH GARAGE
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Beautiful double fronted Victorian home boasting meticulous renovation throughout, yet keeping entirely humble of its rich period integrity. Fantastic location in the heart of Richmond, with Bridge Rd shops, cafes, restaurants and amenities at the end of the street, easy access to public transport, minutes to the CBD and only moments to the MCG sporting precinct and parklands.
- 3 bedrooms, ornate features, high ceilings, ornamental fireplaces, custom built in robe
- Master with dual access central/ensuite bathroom and floor to ceiling robes
- Open plan living room with split system heating/cooling
- Separate modern kitchen/meals area with Bosch appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops, Herringbone splashback, central island bench/breakfast bar
- Large courtyard, perfect for entertaining, direct servery window to kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious walk in laundry
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Polished Baltic pine floors
- Split system heating/cooling
- Single garage for small car via Hunter Street
- Parking permits available through council
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Tuesday 17th May 2022