RICH WITH CHARACTER AND CHARM
Rich with character and charm, this beautifully presented block fronted Victorian has been stylishly updated to effortlessly meet contemporary lifestyle and entertaining expectations.
- Instantly appealing thanks to its picture-perfect façade, the single fronted home opens to an arched entrance hallway graced with high ceilings and fashionable timber flooring.
- Built-in robes star in each of the carpeted bedrooms; bathed in an abundance of natural sunlight and warmth, one also features an ornate Victorian fireplace.
- At the heart of the home is a tranquil lounge/living room with split system heating/cooling, which offers plenty of room to enjoy with friends or simply unwind at the end of the working day.
- Quality appliances – including a gas cooktop and stainless steel oven – can be found in the modern gourmet kitchen which also has space for a table and relaxed nightly meals.
- Also included are a bright central bathroom, laundry, separate WC and low maintenance courtyard/off-street parking with secure roller door and rear ROW access.
Close to transport and minutes to the CBD, the home is a walk to the MCG, tennis centre and restaurants along with simply everything this incredible inner-city suburb has to offer.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.