ENCHANTING VICTORIAN WITH IMMENSE FAMILY APPEAL
Inspection by Private Appointment on Saturday 5th December from 1:30pm-2:00pm.
Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
Picture perfect with interiors to match, this enchanting double fronted Victorian is simply brimming with family appeal. Enhanced by beautiful period features, its fully renovated & sun-filled spaces deliver the very best in refined city-edge living.
- Stunning open plan entertaining zone – lounge with working fireplace, separate dining area and glamorous stone kitchen with premium Scholtes oven & Asko dishwasher
- Soaring ceilings ensure the three bedrooms (2 with robes) are bathed in sunlight throughout the day; they share an exquisite bathroom with beautiful feature tiles & chic floating vanity
- The landscaped back yard is a wonderfully private sanctuary with plenty of room to relax, entertain & play. Here, a sunny decked area is perfect for summer dining while younger family members will love the generous grassed area
- A versatile freestanding studio/home office is well suited for those that work from home or for use as a teen/guest retreat. It boasts built-in cabinetry & a sink along with provisions for laundry appliances
- Hydronic heating, evaporative cooling and split system heating/cooling keep the home comfortable throughout the seasons; warm Baltic pine floors and ceiling roses are among the highlights
Yarra trails are nearby for endless weekend enjoyment, while the home is close to Richmond’s best restaurants and cafes, boutique shopping options, public transport and Melbourne’s famous sporting precinct.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.