BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED, FREESTANDING VICTORIAN IN SOUGHT AFTER POCKET OF ABBOTSFORD
- 3 bedrooms; spacious master bedroom with large built in robes and North facing balcony; 2nd bedroom with built in robes; 3rd bedroom/separate home office overlooking garden
- Light filled upstairs ensuite bathroom with dual access to master bedroom; separate bath
- Wonderfully bright & airy open plan living and dining; open fire places
- Stunning kitchen with marble bench tops, dishwasher, gas cooktop and loads of cupboards
- Downstairs newly renovated bathroom with shower; separate laundry
- North facing low maintenance courtyard garden; garden shed
- Ducted heating; reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Features polished concrete; plantation shutters
- Land size 6m x 27.6m (165sqm approx)
- Rent potential up to $950pw ($49,400pa)
Easy stroll to Collingwood and Victoria Park Stations, Gahan Reserve, The Abbotsford Convent, The Collingwood Childrens Farm, Meeri Creek and the Yarra River.
Easy access to shopping and dining in Victoria Street, Johnston Street, Smith Street and Brunswick Street. Walk to the city, MCG or ride the bike trails.
Be in the perfect pocket of Abbotsford, combining both city life and family living.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.