PERIOD CORNER TREASURE ON AN AMAZING BLOCK NEAR CHADSTONE S.C!
Sitting on an expansive 821 sqm (approx.) corner allotment and offering stunning period charm dating back over 90 years in 1926, while further promising potential for modern greatness, this outstanding 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom; 4 showers and 1 spa bath family residence is in a class of its own.
- This solid brick house is wonderfully presented to live in and offers amazing period detail including leadlight windows and soaring high ceilings with exquisite roses and cornices.
- There is also great redevelopment opportunities here including to build an apartment complex, townhouses, or a grand family home (all options STCA).
- While beautifully presented, you could add you own renovated touches to the residence.
- Enjoy fantastic ground floor living zones including a formal lounge with bay window which frames leafy garden views, formal dining room, and a rear family room.
- Renovated kitchen boasts timber benchtops, walk-in pantry, and modern appliances.
- Self-contained downstairs section of the home includes a bedroom with WIR, kitchenette, bathroom, and versatile living area with external entry which could also work for your home business.
- Downstairs also features 2 generous bedrooms and 2 well-appointed bathrooms.
- Upstairs delivers 3 bedrooms, living retreat, bathroom, and access to a leafy front balcony terrace.
- Laundry, ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, ducted vacuum, secure alarm, under stairs storage.
- Superb outdoor space surrounding the home including a front garden.
- Rainwater tank and outdoor sink.
- Remote gate entry from Millewa Avenue to amazing parking options including a double garage with storage and at least 4 off-street spaces.
Just 400m to Chadstone Shopping Centre and a short trip to Monash University (Caulfield and Clayton campuses), Urban Forest Reserve and Boyd Park with walking trail, Treyvaud Memorial Park, Murrumbeena Primary School, Glen Eira College, Holmesglen Institute, Koornang Road shopping strip, buses, and East Malvern and Murrumbeena Stations. You're also only just over 20 minutes to Melbourne's CBD.