Large Block in the Heart of the High School Zone
Closing Date Sale - Tuesday 15th November 2016 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
This character home is nicely situated on a large 655m2 (approx.) allotment in the heart of the increasingly popular Frankston High School Zone.
Located within a short stroll to schools, Frankston town centre and public transport, this home is also just over 1km to Frankston's popular sandy beaches.
With 2 large bedrooms, open plan living area and huge kitchen, this home would suit any buyers that are looking to renovate, extend or develop (STCA).
Homes on large parcels of land are growing more scarce each day, so don't delay! Inspect today and secure your piece of Blue Chip Frankston South land, before it's too late!
* 655m2 (approx.) allotment
* Located in the Heart of Frankston High School Zone
* Walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
* Just over 1km to Frankston Beaches
* Ideal investment, renovator or development opportunity (STCA)