Live the Tranquil Life
Superbly positioned in the highly sought area at the summit of Mount Buninyong is this unique mud brick home. Enjoying views for as far as the eye can see, you’re sure to see gorgeous sunsets year round. Properties of this calibre simply don't come onto the market often, an inspection will not disappoint. Book your inspection today!
• Featuring floor to ceiling windows, all rooms are light and bright throughout
• Three generous-sized bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Dual living - large entertaining areas
• Open plan kitchen/meals area, the kitchen is spacious and well designed with a large walk in pantry, stylish features including a large colonial dresser and Tasmanian Oak joinery
• Studio space offering flexibility, could be easily converted into a granny flat, a self-contained B & B or a teenager’s retreat
• Outside There are 20 solar panels with a 5kW inverter, 3 water tanks, 66,000 litre tank for the garden and 60,000 litre storage for the house
• The large shed has the potential be used as a third garage space, remaining for storage and a workshop
• Rental Valuation $650 per week. Vendors prepared to rent back for 12 months at $700 per week.
• Set on 9 acres of lush gardens that consists of 20 Japanese Maples and garden that will delight and entice the enthusiastic gardener