FLAWLESS INTERIORS WITH AN INCREDIBLE ROOFTOP TERRACE
The timeless facade of this single-fronted Victorian gives little indication of the breathtaking transformation that has taken place within. An incredible juxtaposition between old and new thanks to a sophisticated renovation, designed by award-winning DX Architects, the home’s flawless interiors are crowned by a sensational terrazzo-tiled rooftop terrace that takes in views across the treetops to two of the suburb’s most iconic landmarks - the Pelaco Building and St Ignatius Church - along with Melbourne’s magnificent city skyline.
- Beautiful ground floor guest or alternate master bedroom with custom wardrobes - a striking barn door conceals a luxuriously appointed ensuite bathroom.
- Two further bedrooms are located upstairs (master with designer ensuite and walk-in-robe); a retreat/study and magazine-worthy main bathroom, all with picturesque views, complete the first-floor accommodation.
- First-class gourmet kitchen with premium AEG appliances including an induction cooktop, steam oven & double integrated fridge freezer.
- Open plan living and dining with ceiling-height sliders to a private courtyard/off-street parking where a roller door provides convenient laneway access.
- Custom joinery with ample storage can be found throughout the home while zoned heating/cooling, keyless video entry & monitored security cameras are included. The rooftop terrace boasts hot/cold water plus gas & electricity for easy entertaining.
Between Bridge Road and Swan Street, this is a location that has it all.
A fabulous array of dining options are footsteps away while the highly regarded Richmond Kindergarten, schools, childcare options & public transport are all close by.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.