Over-sized Split Level Apartment In The Red Tulip Chocolate Factory
This bold and brilliant 2 storey apartment has completely modern features and polished floorboards throughout. Comprising:
- Fantastically designed floor plan with kitchen, living and dining area encompassing the entire lower level opening to:
- Sunny Balcony with city views
- Brilliant modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and island bench
- Upstairs enjoys 2 king sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Gorgeous central bathroom with separate bathtub and separate toilet
- Euro Laundry and plenty of extra storage space
- Security entrance with intercom
- Undercover car parking
Further features include: Split system heating and cooling through, direct access to all forms of public transport and all the bars, cafes and restaurants that Chapel street has to offer.
The Red Tulip Apartment Complex is renowned as one of the best-positioned apartment complexes in Melbourne. Overlooking iconic Chapel Street, it is only a short strolling distance to all the entertainment and amenities you could ever need.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
INSPECTION TIMES will be displayed on this page when the property is ready for viewing. They are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the open. Please check this page prior to attending any inspections.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Tuesday 15th February 2022