SUNNY, ELEVATED VICTORIAN TERRACE
Inspection by Private Appointment Thursday 26th November between 12:00pm-12:30pm and Saturday 28th November between 12:00pm-12:45pm.
Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
Sensational location with 2 street frontages.
Bathed in Northern light, this modernised brick Richmond Hill terrace boasts of deep 34.5m land and is moments away from Swan Street’s restaurants and shopping. With off-street parking and easy access to major sporting events, it ticks all the boxes.
- 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
- Entrance hall and polished timber floorboards
- North facing separate lounge with floor to ceiling windows and quality carpet
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances overlooking paved, low maintenance garden
- Light filled central bathroom
- Land size 5.3m x 34.5m (182sqm) approx.
- Carspace private access via Dando Street with roller door
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner; gas heating; European laundry
- Current rental return - $650pw ($33,800pa)
- Amble to train / tram hubs, MCG, Rod Laver, AAIMI Stadium
- Close proximity to The Tan and Yarra River
With public transport, entertainment, eateries and parks only a stone’s throw away, this home offers the delights of inner city living with the space to enjoy it.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.