Three stories of home
This contemporary, tri-level townhouse is perfect for a low maintenance lifestyle.
Entry comprises of open area that can be used as a casual lounge or office area
Ground level laundry with external access and additional room for further study, mud room or starage.
The first floor opens to living/dining areas leading through to the balcony, kitchen with gas stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, storage space and powder room.
The top level offers a large bathroom with shower, bath and toilet and two double bedrooms with BIRS. (one with split system)
Other property features: single, lockup carport, split system heat/cool, floorboards in living areas and carpet in bedrooms. Located within walking distance to all public transport, and the popular Kensington & Flemington shopping villages.
***Additional photos to follow.
Please note, under current government guidelines, inspections are by appointment. If you are a group coming from one household please only book one appointment. If you are a group who currently live seperately you must book individual appointments.
Due to current Government restrictions, inspection attendance needs to comply with strict social distancing measures and the wearing of face masks at all times throughout the inspection
If you wish to inspect this property we ask that you support us on the following;
• Maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) while at the property
• Refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
• Cooperate with Biggin & Scott staff in order to adhere to density quotients
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
• Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
• Are awaiting testing results
• Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Available from:Thursday 14th October 2021