FABULOUS, PRIVATE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED**
Freshly painted, renovated kitchen and bathroom.
- Large master bedroom with mirrored BIRs, linen cupboard and ensuite bathroom
- Sun drenched open plan living, kitchen and dining area with polished timber floors
- Study nook/bar
- Leafy garden outlooks from both bedroom and living area
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, good bench and cupboard space
- Well-equipped bathroom with laundry facilities (front loader space)
- Gas hot water
- Electric heating
- Flyscreens throughout
- Foxtel ready
- Freshly painted
- New blinds
- Security entry
- 2 parking permits available through council
Only moments to Bridge Road and Swan Street's restaurants, bars, shops and cafes. Just a short stroll to Melbourne's sporting precinct, MCG and the CBD.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENTTT RICHMOND – NO. 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Tuesday 25th January 2022