STORYBOOK CHARM WITH AN URBAN LIFESTYLE
A lovingly maintained circa 1899 Victorian cottage that is brilliantly positioned in the heart of Burnley. Established gardens with irrigation create a tranquil green sanctuary in this vibrant inner-city locale. Radiating undeniable character and charm, yet delivering every contemporary creature comfort, it provides a coveted indoor/outdoor lifestyle that will capture the imagination of busy professionals, downsizers, and investors alike.
- Beyond a picket fence and traditional verandah, the classic entrance features soaring ceilings and warm timber floors.
- Rear entertaining zone comprising an inviting lounge with Heat & Glo gas fireplace and flowing through to a relaxed dining area and welcoming kitchen with a Miele dishwasher and pop of sunny yellow.
- Bi-fold doors can be thrown back to seamlessly connect indoors with the alfresco courtyard boasting flourishing flowering, fruit trees creating a leafy backdrop for outdoor dining, Ariston pavers and recycled brick fence.
- Glorious master bedroom with pressed metal ceiling, wall of fitted robes and reverse glass ensuring utmost privacy.
- Generous second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and practical roof storage with the convenience of a drop-down ladder.
- Skylit bathroom show casing statement encaustic-inspired tiles, laundry provisions in the kitchen plus split system heating/cooling throughout.
The appeal is unquestionable while the lifestyle and location are irresistible. Swan Street’s eclectic array of dining options and bars are just a breath away. Close to Burnley station, Yarra river trails, parks and gardens, a multitude of cafes & restaurants and the CBD within easy reach – and all this from a quiet and highly-desirable pocket.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.