Enjoy a Relaxed Country Lifestyle Close to Daylesford
An attractive and comfortable 3 bedroom home sited on a large allotment of approx 831 sq.m in a quiet residential street close to the Primary School, Kindergarten, Golf Course and just a short walk to Hepburn Springs village shops, cafes, entertainment venues and Mineral Springs Reserve.
With the spacious living-dining-kitchen area leading to a wide undercover and elevated deck with views to the nearby hills, the home is ideal for year round entertaining and outdoor living. The rear garden has raised vegetable beds and lawn areas with plenty of space to play or establish a large country garden.
Neatly presented and low maintenance, the property offers relaxed country living for those seeking a permanent home, weekender or rental investment.
Inspections by appointment only.
• Living-dining area opens to wide north facing undercover deck
• Kitchen has gas hotplate, electric oven, dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms – 2 with built-in robes
• 1 bathroom – shower over bath. Separate toilet. Laundry
• 5.4kW Solar system. Natural gas, electricity, town water, sewerage connected
• Wood heater plus ducted gas heating & split system heating/airconditioning
• Fresh interior painting, new carpet, tiling and window furnishings throughout
• Carport, securely fenced large rear garden and lawn area, raised vegetable beds, garden shed, large rainwater tank
• 831 sq.m. General Residential Zone Hepburn Shire
• 5 minutes to Daylesford town centre
Agent in Conjunction with Nelson Alexander. Robert Cattanach 0438 833 317