Boutique Setting Steps to Fine Dining
Just back from one of Melbourne’s most highly regarded retail and dining strips, and offering a tranquil escape from life’s daily hustle, this light-filled apartment within a boutique development is a dream low maintenance setting with far-reaching appeal.
• Spacious and very liveable layout featuring high ceilings and warm hardwood floors
• Open plan living and dining zone that extends to a sheltered alfresco terrace ensuring easy entertaining both indoors and out.
• Contemporary kitchen boasting stone benchtops and quality appliances including an integrated dishwasher and gas cooktop.
• Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, plus the real bonus of a study zone with fitted workstation.
• Glistening central bathroom with marble vanity and separate powder room plus a practical Euro laundry, storage and split system heating/cooling.
• Secure behind a video intercom entry to the building, this appealing home also comes with basement parking and storage cage.
Take your pick from the array of delicacies close at hand. Jump on the tram or train to work, head to Fawkner Park for fresh air and recreation, or simply relax in nearby Caroline Street Reserve. This is an unmissable chance to enjoy a Blue-Chip part of town.